Two days late, because that is the way we rotate here, it’s another episode of our sporadic navel-gazing podcast.
In this episode we talked about:
- Our piece on the Invariant Subspace Problem (and the more recent news)
- Log-log! Who’s there? Not a power law!
- Our coverage of the new Mersenne Prime news, and our meta-coverage of everyone else’s coverage of it
- The good, the bad, and Gowers
- Interesting comments discussion on the ‘What is a mathematician’ post
- The first in Katie’s series of Open Season posts, on Singmaster’s Conjecture
- Please consider hosting the Carnival of Mathematics
- Mysterious upcoming project – watch this space