Here’s another episode of our irregular podcast about what’s been happening on the site.
This time, we talked about:
- Advances in pure nonsense
- Robert Schneider, Mathematical Musician/Musical Mathematician
- #MTT2K: Teachers critique Khan Academy
- Surds: what are they good for?
- Calculus of the Nervous System
- The new fonts on the site
- Christian’s new Aperiodical Round Up and Interesting Esoterica Summation
- Puzzlebomb October 2012
Christian apologises for the poor sound quality, an unavoidable consequence of being at the family home for the weekend without a proper microphone.
As always, we’re keen to hear about your mathematical exploits either by email at email@example.com, our twitter @aperiodical, or whatever means you can think of to get in contact with us.